You have no items in your shopping cart.
- (1)Gently brush the wig to remove teasing or tangling with a wide tooth comb. When brushing, start at the ends and work your way to the roots.
- (2)Fill a basin with cool water with synthetic wig shampoo. Never use hot water.
- (3)Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes, Gently swirl without rubbing.
- (4)Remove your wig from the basin, and thoroughly rinse in cool water.
- (5)Gently squeeze excess water and towel blot hair. Never twist or wring your wig.
- (6)Place on a folding wig stand, spray with leave-in conditioner, and allow to air dry.
- (7)When the wig is completely dry, it is ready to style. Never style a wet wig.